2019 OSRBA Mini Convention - May 3 - 5
Ohio Expo Center - Columbus, Ohio
1. All ARBA rules and regulations will govern.
2. Neither the Ohio State Rabbit Breeders, its members, Ohio
Exposition Center, nor its personnel will be responsible for any loss
or injury, although reasonable care will be taken to avoid such from
3. The show officials reserve the right to substitute judges, or to secure
the services of additional judges if required and interpret all rules
under their privileges.
4. The filing of an entry indicates acceptance of these rules. This show
will be governed by the latest revised rules of the ARBA and the filing of entry indicates the
acceptance of the same.
5. Any official protest must be filed with the Show Superintendent.
6. This show counts as double points toward the 2019 OSRBA Sweepstakes.
7. Free coop space available for rabbits that are entered in the Ohio State Rabbit Breeder Association shows. Exhibitors are responsible for the care of their animals and making arrangements to get them to the show table.
8. ALL ANIMALS IN THE SHOWROOM MUST BE ENTERED IN THE SHOW.
Service animals, rabbits, and cavies are the only animals allowed in the showroom.
9. The show will accept all varieties & breeds which have an active COD on file with ARBA.
10. Sick animals must be removed per discretion of the Show Superintendent.
11. OSRBA does not allow video or audio recording at the show without permission of our show
12. Booth space is leased at reasonable rates. Non-animal merchandise sales must be confined to
13. No balloons are allowed in the showroom.
14. Rabbits entered in the OSRBA Youth Show may not be entered in the OSRBA Open Show &
15. All ENTRIES shown in Youth must be placed on the table by a YOUTH.
16. There must be 10 animals or more in the breed to receive an award.
17. Parents: You are responsible for the behavior of your children and financially responsible for
any damage or injury caused by them or others under your care. Please, be aware of their
18. Any animals left behind will become the property of the OSRBA.
19. Substitutions, changes, or additions to entries will not be allowed at the judging tables. Any
revision of paperwork at the judge’s table must first be approved by the show secretary. Any
revisions not authorized will be null & void resulting in loss of all fees and awards.
20. All entries for OSRBA sponsored shows must be checked in at Secretary’s Office. Entries must
be signed as correct in entirety or corrections must be marked.
21. OSRBA show entries are accepted by postal mail and e-mail by the published deadlines. Postal
mail entries must be accompanied by a check or money order. Canadian checks will have a
$10.00 service charge. E-mail entries may be paid using PayPal. (All major credit/debit cards
accepted.) E-mail entries pay in show office upon check-in, if not pre-paid. Ear Tattoo Changes
must be done in the show office by the published deadline.
22. Non-sufficient checks plus $35.00 return check charge must be paid to the OSRBA no later
than 20 days after the show date. Non-payment will result in entry invalidation and loss of all
awards. All non-payments will result in being banned from OSRBA Convention Shows until
fees are paid.
23. OSRBA Awards must be picked up by the close of business on Sunday afternoon.
NO AWARDS WILL BE MAILED.